Tuesday, December 7, 2010

puzzle


I worked for a day at the Vorst National, a famous historic venue in Brussels, where the walls backstage are covered top-to-bottom in graffiti left from all the bands and shows that have visited over the past forty or so years. It's quite an amazing place, and I also wanted to leave something special behind.

So I thought up a puzzle, and I wrote it on the wall. I wanted it to have meaning on the surface, if someone glances at it briefly, and also a hidden meaning, were someone to take a closer look and decipher it.

The phrase is, "nature's secret pattern displays her elegance perfectly."
None of the other words or letters scrawled on the wall around it pertain to the answer.

Anyone?



Photography by Brian Doherty












No comments:

Post a Comment